Caring for more than just your skin…
We are grateful to be open again for facial treatments in San Diego. As a skincare boutique, we have always followed the strict sanitation protocols of the beauty industry for the safety of our clients and estheticians. These protocols include:
- We sanitize all tools, chairs, etc. in between each and every treatment.
- Our estheticians wear masks for every patient’s treatment.
- Extensive hand-washing before and after every treatment.
- Our boutique is one-on-one. With a private, boutique environment, you do not have to worry about the crowds of a large day spa or hotel.
At this time, we are also adhering to state and county COVID-19 regulations that are above and beyond our normal protocols. These include:
- Per the State of California, all guests must wear a facemask while in the spa facility except for during the facial treatment.
- Each client’s temperature will be checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100°F upon arrival will need to reschedule their appointment for a later time.
We want to ensure that all clients of The Skincare Boutique feel safe throughout treatment. If you have any questions about your appointment, please feel free to reach out.