- Niacinamide: form of Vitamin B3 that offers anti-inflammatory and barrier repair benefits while reducing skin sensitivity and providing intense moisturization.
- Panthenol: provides the powerful hydration of Vitamin B5, along with the ability to visibly smooth and soften the skin.
- Pomegranate Enzymes: natural fruit enzymes that originate from pomegranate pulp and gently remove dead skin cells from the skin surface to produce softer, more radiant skin.
- Eco-Friendly Polishing Powder: Naturally derived exfoliant extracted from renewable resources helps remove dead skin cells for a polished, smooth skin surface.
- Botanical Oils: nourishing skin-conditioning agents stemmed from extracted safflower plants containing antioxidant vitamin E and obtained by inner flesh of a coconut for superior moisturization.
How to Use
Clean face thoroughly with Chamomile Facial Cleanser. While still damp, massage Vita-B Enzyme Polish gently onto skin using a circular motion for 1 to 3 minutes. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Ideal for use as frequently as once per day. For best results, follow the CosMedical Vita Method by applying Vita Soothe and Vita-C Peptide Spray after exfoliating.
Water (Aqua), Polyhydroxybutyrate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carrageenan, Carbomer, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.