What is an LED PhotoFacial?
An LED photofacial is a very gentle light therapy treatment suitable for the face, neck, chest, back, or all of those areas. Many people who choose this type of photofacial are seeking an alternative to IPL that will provide them with a gentle, less expensive, more natural way to increase collagen, treat acne, and even out the complexion as a whole.
An LED PhotoFacial will:
- increase collagen production
- reduce the appearance of sun-induced freckles
- shrink areas of hyperpigmentation
- decrease the look of spider veins & broken capillaries
- fade liver spots
- pale age spots
- diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- ease sun damage
- control acne and blemishes
Benefits of an LED PhotoFacial
- no risk of burning or other unpleasant side effects
- no appointments to make, keep or endure
- no involved prep necessary before treatments
- zero down time after treatments
- one-time investment, you keep your lights
- you’re in control – treatments are self-administered according to your needs and schedule
- excellent value for your money since each light has many other healing and therapeutic uses for yourself and your family
Studies show red LED light therapy to be effective for reducing the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial hyperpigmentation, improving skin radiance and firmness, increasing circulation, reducing pore size, promoting natural production of collagen and elastin, and reducing the appearance of aging and damaged skin.